ContraFect Corporation, a vibrant and growing biotech company in Westchester County, NY, just outside of New York City, is building its scientific team to develop anti-infective therapies based on fully human monoclonal antibodies produced through phage display technology and anti-bacterial lysins.
ContraFect is seeking self-motivated, curious, collaborative individuals who want to grow with us in an environment that is both challenging and energetic. We are looking for individuals who want to contribute their talents, intellect, and personality to a team of committed and dedicated employees.
ContraFect Corporation, a dynamic biotech company in Westchester County is looking for a Senior Paralegal / Sr. Contracts Analyst with experience and/or knowledge in the following areas:
- Patent prosecution and maintenance
- SEC filings under the '33 and '34 Act
- Contract management; drafting, reviewing, and redlining a broad array of agreements such as CDAs, MTAs, Consulting Agreements, etc.
- Corporate intelligence, surveillance & research
- Corporate governance
- Bachelor's degree or the equivalent
- Minimum 5 years' experience with emphasis on contracts
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- In depth knowledge of legal terminology and principles
- Strong computer skills (i.e., MS Word, Outlook, Powerpoint etc.)
- Team player
- Reliable and honest professional
- Independent self-starter
- Able to prioritize and work well in a fast paced environment
Salary: Commensurate with experience.
To Apply: Send letter, resume or curriculum vitae to firstname.lastname@example.org
No phone calls, please.
ContraFect Corporation is an equal opportunity employer. We recognize the power and importance of a diverse employee population and strongly encourage applicants with various experiences and backgrounds.